Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

heartbreak recipe

1 tbsp. of rejection
1 whole tokikot heart
1 cup of text messages and calls

It's simple to make a heartbreak. Marinade tokikot heart in a cup of text messages and calls. After some time, take the heart out of this mixture and season it with rejection. Finally, mash the heart into pieces.

Tip: Some cultures chop the heart into tiny little pieces too.



"why can’t everything be the way it was
before the day that I lost you?
...i wish we were strangers again"
- Ari Hest

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always wash it down with a cup of friends :) makes it easier to eat.

Anonymous said...

don't worry... we love you and no matter what, we'll always be here for you :)

Anonymous said...

thanks, coping very well because of you all :)

Anonymous said...

at least hindi na ako may kasalanan ng heartbreak mo! im ignoring someone else on purpose now. :P

i loooove strangers again.

Anonymous said...

I believe I was served an extra helping of that lethal concoction. I hope is digests quickly and I can get on with my life. Do you think it's possible to get over it when it's been your life for years?? It seems like I've been trying and it never goes away. Rejection, such a foul spice to any dish. I always add a little regret also. I need a new recipe.

Anonymous said...

Again kiddo....NEVER wear your heart on your sleeve...Literally, the first person who grabs that sleeve and rips it, rips your heart as wel.. Hahaha My brain is not functioning...

Anonymous said...

I went through the same thing.. am still trying my best to recover. Even though the mind says its ok.. the heart refuses to recuperate. But its not worth it.. You know why? Coz the person you feel this for probably doesn’t even care. But by being this sad, you’re making your own life miserable.. Cheer up.. life’s too precious..