Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

break up

We entered the theater just as the lights were dimming. I smile because this is another 'movie Saturday' with you. We finally found the perfect seat and settled down to watch a film about a woman, her daughter, and a plane flight, but my mind drifted away.

It has been like this for quite some time now - we go out, share a movie, and sometimes we just sit quietly over good coffee. I enjoy your company immensely, but I am increasingly starting to imagine myself with someone else.

For now, I try to make the best out of this relationship, before I lose you or, you lose me. Either way, parting is inevitable.

See, sometimes I die of solitude.

3 comments:

sheila said...

uuuuuuuyyyyyy, sino to? :P

rookie said...

guess :P

Anonymous said...

me! me! me!

ayan matutuwa na si gino. heehee.

bakit hindi ko alam to?!?!?!?