Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

reason to bonk me on the head.


you've heard it already: things happen for a reason, shit happens, and so on. and probably this is one lesson i have yet to learn and have to get through my thick coconut head.

things that happened in the past are there to teach us something. will i ever learn?

yes, i made the terrible mistake of checking on my almost-ex (a-ex).

me: musta? hope you're well! :) (read: i'm pining. i'm hoping.)
a-ex: oy chas! i'm ok. u? (read: i'm doing great without you!)
me: ah good good. musta na dates? hehehe. (read: don't tell me you have started dating again?!)
a-ex: madami-dami na hehehe. (read: i'm doing great without you!)
me: ah ok, mukhang happy ah! take care then (read: i can't believe you could act like nothing happened!)

grrr. i hate myself for being so stupid sometimes.

No comments: